Hudson MA offers many options for everyone! Exciting new restaurants, ice cream, a speakeasy, a specialty cheese shop, a national award winning micro brewery and a martini bar in addition to several lovely cafes and dynamic shops offering local hand crafted items by local artists. Below is a quick guide but by no means comprehensive guide to get you started in Hudson!
- New City Micro Creamery offering a wide variety of unusual and delicious ice creams and deserts, all made in house. Try the root beer floats with bourbon vanilla ice cream – to die for! Click Here for more info on New City Micro Creamery.
- Great Than Less Than Speakeasy – Incredible and innovative cocktails served behind a closed door. You have to go and knock to find it hidden inside the New City Micro Creamery. Click Here for more info on Greater Than Less Than Speakeasy.
- Rail Trail Flatbreads – The cornerstone (in my opinion) of the revitalization of downtown Hudson. Delicious food and a wide variety of beers on tap along with great cocktails. A huge brick oven pizza oven is always a busy and cozy area. Almost everything is locally sourced and seasonal – There is often a wait here so be flexible, particularly at night. Click here for more info on Rail Trail Flatbreads
- Mullahy’s Cheese Shop – a welcome addition to Downtown Hudson. Delicious and often hard to find cheeses served by extremely passionate and knowledgeable staff. Come in for a sample! Click here for more info on Mullahy’s.
- Medusa Brewing Company – an international award winning brewery with a huge selection of handcrafted local beers. They don’t have an extensive food menu but encourage you to bring food in and they are now also offering some food from local shops nearby. Highly recommended for any beer lover! Click here for more info on Medusa.
- Amaia Martini Bar – very sleek, very chic with amazing cocktails, some great food and a very hip higher end atmosphere. Click Here for more info on Amaia
- Sofia Restaurant – A true, family run authentic Italian restaurant that is beloved by many in the area for it’s excellent food and warm, welcoming atmosphere. Click Here for more info on Sofia