Many people believe strongly that St Joseph has helped them sell their home by burying properly in their yard. St Joseph is mostly common buried upside down facing the house. Some say that this tradition goes back from what is called the “degradation of the saints”. At that time the tradition was that you threatened the saints by burying them and with that saying to the saints “I will keep you with your head down in the dirt until you sell my house for me”.
Now days, the tradition to bury a statue of St Joseph is still the same, but it’s not very common to threaten him, instead we pray to his good will and pray that he will help us with a fast, smooth and profitable sale.
St Joseph Statue – Burial instructions
• Bury the statue in the yard in the front of the house. Favorable spots are either close to the “For Sale” sign or close to the road.
• Bury the statue upside down, facing the house.
• If you live in a condo, bury the statue of St Joseph in a pot.
• Pray to Saint Joseph when you are burying him and keep praying until the house is sold.
• The most important part is to have faith all the time, in yourself, in your Sale, in your Realtor and in Saint Joseph.
• After your house is under agreement and you prepare to move, take him with you to your new home and put him in a place of honor.
There are several sources that make it easy to purchase a St Joseph statue and information:
Click here for a FREE HOME VALUATION REPORT – Find out what your home is worth!